Thursday, May 20, 2010

IS IT DONE YET?

Believe it or not, I’m actually going to break down and do the one thing that I’ve wanted to do for a while…post the pictures of my finished kitchen! The funny thing is, the kitchen has actually been done for a full month now, but I just barely took a “final” picture...and I probably took 100 or more “before” and “during” pictures! Doesn’t that sound a little backwards? You’d think that I’d want to have a ton of the “after” pictures because it’s so amazing! In fact, almost every time I sit in my kitchen, I just look around and feel like I’m in a model home...because it seems too nice to be my very own kitchen...but it is!

BEFOREAFTER
BEFOREAFTER
BEFORE
AFTER

BEFOREAFTERAs weird as it may sound, I think the real reason for my lack of taking “after” pictures is because I don’t feel like it’s really completely done. The kitchen itself is done, the cupboards are in, the countertops are on, the appliances are hooked up and working (most of the time) and the tile backsplash is complete, but my shelves and walls aren’t completely decorated and my window is lacking a finished curtain. I guess I won’t feel like it’s “done” until all of those things are finished, but since that may not be for some time, I’m going to post these picture anyway. When (or if) I ever get it completely “done”, I’ll post those pictures too, but for now, I’m sure these will do!

BEFORE
AFTER

BEFORE
AFTER

Isn’t it amazing?

1 comment:

  1. Your kitchen looks beautiful. I have done a lot of updating on my house in Sunset with the help of my dad. It is hard work but makes the results even better, I think so anyways.

    ReplyDelete