Saturday, January 29, 2011

Head to Head to Head!

A few days ago as the boys were getting ready for school, I walked past Hayden as I was finishing my workout for the morning and I realized that I'm barely a head taller than him. He's growing up way too fast! When we started looking even closer, we realized that Hayden is exactly a head taller than Connor too. We decided to take a picture to document it because who knows how long that will last? It turned out kind of neat even though I look pretty skaggy after exercising!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sheri your boys are getting so big. Time sure does fly quickly. I just thought I would tell you that I ordered my book through a website called blurb.com, and it cost $95. It doesn't seem to expensive to me because if you were to scrap book 438 pages it would cost a load more. The book is amazing! My Mom is in the process of getting hers ready to print. I will have to bring mine over to my Moms sometime and have you come see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see the book! I might just have to do one myself. I've enjoyed following your blog and watching your cute kids grow and see how much fun you guys have! You've got a cute family!

    ReplyDelete